- If the event is cancelled due to the Covid situation, the Dutch Dance Explosion will refund your registration payment. The Dutch Dance Explosion is not responsible for all the reimbursement of all your travel expenses (hotel/flight/transport) so we advise you to check your insurance.
- All competitors and spectators declare that the organizer and all organization members , are free of any responsibility in case of physical or material problems.
- All competitors and spectators declare to loosen the organizer and member of the organization, of any responsibility in case of physical or material problems.
- Minors are under their parents responsibility.
- Smoking is forbidden inside.
- Alcohol consumption is tolerated within the current limit of Dutch legislation.
- Any consumption of illegal products according to the Dutch legislation, is forbidden.
- Any person whose behavior will be considered unacceptable, can be expelled from the event without any compensation.
- By registering for the competition or workshop weekend, you allow organizer and partners to publish photos or videos where you appear on.